Total Pageviews

Sunday, 20 January 2013

Being A Writer!

Discussing why according to me, writing is easier than speaking. One, you get to ‘think before you ink’ and that saves most of the problems! And two, you get to correct mistakes that you commit before anyone can point it out to you, which saves you from the embarrassment! :D Well, it’s true that an orator is given much preference at times, because talking sense in front of a crowd is a Talent, but I personally can express myself better through writing than through talking! Being a writer is AWESOME, you get to write your heart out, kill people you hate (make sure you have their names changed!) and be mean to all the haters. Give it a try, trust me, it’s fun! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are new to this, We are doing it since a loooooooooooooong time, even before internet was invented :D ;) :P

Unknown said...

How so?

Featured post

#37 Who am I?

'Tell me,' he said. 'Who are you?' She smiled. 'I'm an open book about a mystery you cannot solve. I'm the r...