Everyone dreams of being a celebrity, I do too. But I have a different idea altogether, for me money isn't that important. What matters most is, one; that AWESOME feeling you get when someone adores your work and asks for your autograph! Two; the fan pages you can have on FB and watch the growing number of fans [I know this one's a little childish but it's true!] And three; the love and support you receive from your fans that gives you the feeling of being on cloud 9.
For me, being a celebrity means this, acquiring fans who love and respect your work. Fame is a desirable thing but recognition is satisfying too! Money is secondary because not every famous person is rich
in terms of money. The love and affection people bestow on you is worth all the effort! I wish I were a celebrity with fans who respect me and my work, that would suffice! :) :)

2 comments:
I completely agree with this.. The feeling of being recognized is much more satisfying than being paid for it...
True that! :D
Post a Comment