*Confession Time*
Okay, so I read Twilight and I used to like it too. But now, let's just say, I don't any more. I remember fawning over Jacob, cursing Edward for being so possessive and almost ripping Bella's throat when she ditched Jake. Ah, I was such a kid back then. But one thing is true, Twilight taught me a lesson, something that I adore the series for. It showed me a way back to the Harry Potter fandom. It's not like I hate twilight, it's just that I find it a little silly.
One, Edward is actually a masochistic lion, as he calls himself. (Lion? Hm, I don't know if he was right there.) And, also because I had to stop crushing over Robert after watching him as Edward. It spoiled the image of Cedric Diggory, the cool Huff from Harry Potter, too!
Two, Bella is downright stupid. I mean, who in there right senses would throw away their mortal life for a blood-thirsty immortal life? (now, don't start with your 'it's-called-true-love' talks, please. Edward wouldn't love her less if she were human!)
Three, Jacob is very much like Sirius Black, who I consider my Godfather, and it was cool too. Until he 'imprinted' on Renesmee, who, FYI, was only a few hours old.
I can go on and on, but it'll all sum up to this in the end - I. Don't Like. Twilight. Anymore.
Nor any of the characters from the series, Jacob included.
Oh, wait. Maybe I do like someone till date. Officer Charlie Swan! Of course. He is cool, isn't he? :D
Okay, so I read Twilight and I used to like it too. But now, let's just say, I don't any more. I remember fawning over Jacob, cursing Edward for being so possessive and almost ripping Bella's throat when she ditched Jake. Ah, I was such a kid back then. But one thing is true, Twilight taught me a lesson, something that I adore the series for. It showed me a way back to the Harry Potter fandom. It's not like I hate twilight, it's just that I find it a little silly.
One, Edward is actually a masochistic lion, as he calls himself. (Lion? Hm, I don't know if he was right there.) And, also because I had to stop crushing over Robert after watching him as Edward. It spoiled the image of Cedric Diggory, the cool Huff from Harry Potter, too!
Two, Bella is downright stupid. I mean, who in there right senses would throw away their mortal life for a blood-thirsty immortal life? (now, don't start with your 'it's-called-true-love' talks, please. Edward wouldn't love her less if she were human!)
Three, Jacob is very much like Sirius Black, who I consider my Godfather, and it was cool too. Until he 'imprinted' on Renesmee, who, FYI, was only a few hours old.
I can go on and on, but it'll all sum up to this in the end - I. Don't Like. Twilight. Anymore.
Nor any of the characters from the series, Jacob included.
Oh, wait. Maybe I do like someone till date. Officer Charlie Swan! Of course. He is cool, isn't he? :D
No comments:
Post a Comment