*Spoiler* This post contains too much of heartbreaking news.
Okay, so, here it is.
Mom told me that Jimmy is no more. I was so devastated for a while, especially when I got to know that someone had poisoned her. I mean, how could someone do that to her? For all I knew, she was one of the most loving dogs on earth! There wasn't one person she'd ever barked at. Even when people tried to pick her pups up, she never once got short tempered. Such an angel she was and someone had done that to her? I wish that person rots in hell for what he/she has done.
That person took away one of the few beings that loved me more than I loved them.
What hurts the most is that I didn't even get to see her for the last time. The last memory of hers is of her wagging her tail at me as I left for my hostel. How I wish I could look at her once more, how I wish..
The little girl who I had seen since she was a young pup, the kid that'd happily run after my bike when I got home, the girl who could catch pieces of chapati in midair, the girl who would forget everything and chase a lizard up the wall...
I still look out of the window in hope of seeing her. The naughtiness that her eyes gleamed with, the way she could get anyone to adore her.. I'll never be able to get over her.
People have been telling me that I'll forget it and move on and I sure hope I do. But know it for real, you shall always be the second most loved dog in my life, only after my Lucky. You'll always be remembered, girl.
May Lord Almighty bless you with eternal happiness. Be happy wherever you are and spread love like you always did. Rest in peace, little girl.
I love you and I'll always love you.
~ SB.
Okay, so, here it is.
Mom told me that Jimmy is no more. I was so devastated for a while, especially when I got to know that someone had poisoned her. I mean, how could someone do that to her? For all I knew, she was one of the most loving dogs on earth! There wasn't one person she'd ever barked at. Even when people tried to pick her pups up, she never once got short tempered. Such an angel she was and someone had done that to her? I wish that person rots in hell for what he/she has done.
That person took away one of the few beings that loved me more than I loved them.
What hurts the most is that I didn't even get to see her for the last time. The last memory of hers is of her wagging her tail at me as I left for my hostel. How I wish I could look at her once more, how I wish..
The little girl who I had seen since she was a young pup, the kid that'd happily run after my bike when I got home, the girl who could catch pieces of chapati in midair, the girl who would forget everything and chase a lizard up the wall...
I still look out of the window in hope of seeing her. The naughtiness that her eyes gleamed with, the way she could get anyone to adore her.. I'll never be able to get over her.
People have been telling me that I'll forget it and move on and I sure hope I do. But know it for real, you shall always be the second most loved dog in my life, only after my Lucky. You'll always be remembered, girl.
May Lord Almighty bless you with eternal happiness. Be happy wherever you are and spread love like you always did. Rest in peace, little girl.
I love you and I'll always love you.
~ SB.

2 comments:
❤️
Post a Comment