Total Pageviews

Friday, 1 January 2016

Books.

So I decided to end every year from now on with a post dedicated to just books. Here, I'd be noting down the number of books I read during the year and the chosen top books will be named and numbered. As I started keeping track of the books I read since the year 2013, I'll be mentioning the top favourite books of the years 2013, 2014 and 2015 below.


Year 2013: 31 books.

TOP TEN BOOKS OF 2013.

#1 The immortals of Meluha, by Amish Tripathi.

#2 The fault in our stars, by John Green.

#3 The princess diaries series, by Meg Cabot.

#4 Percy Jackson series, by Rick Riordan.

#5 A walk to remember, by Nicholas Sparks.

#6 The confessions of a shopaholic, by Sophie Kinsella.

#7 The kite runner, by Khaled Hosseini.

#8 The hunger games series, by Suzzanne Collins.

#9 Looking for Alaska, by John Green.

#10 The last song, by Nicholas Sparks.


Year 2014: 25 books.

TOP FIVE BOOKS OF 2014.

#1 The notebook, by Nicholas Sparks.

#2 Inferno, by Dan Brown.

#3 The lost hero, by Rick Riordan.

#4 The lost symbol, by Dan Brown

#5 Divergent, by Veronica Roth.


Year 2015: 52 books.

TOP TEN BOOKS OF 2015.

#1 Slammed, by Colleen Hoover.

#2 I'll give you the sun, by Jandy Nelson.

#3 Marley and me, by John Grogan.

#4 Gone girl, by Gillian Flynn.

#5 Along for the ride, by Sarah Dessen.

#6 Before I fall, by Lauren Oliver.

#7 What happened to goodbye, by Sarah Dessen.

#8 Never never, by Colleen Hoover.

#9 This lullaby, by Sarah Dessen.

#10 Paper towns, by John Green.


Year 2016: 60 books.

TOP TEN BOOKS OF 2016.

#1 The murder of Roger Ackroyd, by Agatha Christie.

#2 Me before you, by Jojo Moyes.

#3 The graveyard book, by Neil Gaiman.

#4 Anna and the French kiss, by Stephanie Hawkings.

#5 And then there were none, by Agatha Christie.

#6 All the bright places, by Jennifer Niven.

#7 Memories, by Lang Leav.

#8 Malgudi days, by R K Narayan.

#9 To kill a mockingbird, by Harper Lee.

#10 Isla and the happily ever after, by Stephanie Hawkings.

No comments:

Featured post

#37 Who am I?

'Tell me,' he said. 'Who are you?' She smiled. 'I'm an open book about a mystery you cannot solve. I'm the r...