The light that was leading me on,
Went out leaving me in the dark,
I looked up and found you,
Smiling down at me,
Like you were anticipating my arrival,
Your smile blinds me for a moment,
I'm stunned by the brilliance that you are,
Those eyes made of oceans,
Your mane like the dense forest,
I'm lost in you, slowly fading into the void,
You hold out your hand and I reach for it,
A touch is all it takes,
I stand enthralled taking it all in,
You lead me to a garden of roses,
The flowers in bloom are no match to you,
The fragrance they emit holds no significance to me,
I look at your hand, in which you hold the world,
The very hand that's touching me now,
I fall to my knees,
Humbled by the affection you have shown,
Shaken by the feeling of being loved by you,
My love for you grows by the day, minute and second,
And you smile a knowing smile,
What are words for when you read me so well,
I bow before you with a promise then,
Of never letting another soul above you,
You have and you shall always have my heart,
And my Lord, you shall always be the one I love.
Went out leaving me in the dark,
I looked up and found you,
Smiling down at me,
Like you were anticipating my arrival,
Your smile blinds me for a moment,
I'm stunned by the brilliance that you are,
Those eyes made of oceans,
Your mane like the dense forest,
I'm lost in you, slowly fading into the void,
You hold out your hand and I reach for it,
A touch is all it takes,
I stand enthralled taking it all in,
You lead me to a garden of roses,
The flowers in bloom are no match to you,
The fragrance they emit holds no significance to me,
I look at your hand, in which you hold the world,
The very hand that's touching me now,
I fall to my knees,
Humbled by the affection you have shown,
Shaken by the feeling of being loved by you,
My love for you grows by the day, minute and second,
And you smile a knowing smile,
What are words for when you read me so well,
I bow before you with a promise then,
Of never letting another soul above you,
You have and you shall always have my heart,
And my Lord, you shall always be the one I love.

No comments:
Post a Comment