Total Pageviews

Friday, 23 January 2015

Her story.

"I lost my money, 'cause of you."
She flinched, as if someone had slapped her. A tide of emotions were rising within her, she just couldn't stand there. She had to move but she felt as if she had forgotten how to move. She stared at the land on which he stood a few minutes ago, and remembered how his face had grown grim the moment she had stopped him. He was angry, she had seen that. And she knew he had a right to be angry. He had walked in on her when she was being kissed by none other than his best friend. 
Sean.
She tried to remember what had happened a few minutes back. It seemed to her like a dream but she knew better. Why he had kissed her, she was still wondering. He had called out to her and asked her to wait near the parking lot of the college and she had done that. Her boyfriend's best buddy he was, after all. She thought he'd have a reason. And reason, he had, only she didn't know what. He had talked about random stuff and being him, it was normal. Only, she suddenly realised, he looked a little distracted. His eyes had been rummaging through the place all the time but she had neglected it then. It was when she heard a strange sound, like a twig snapping, that he seemed to become alert. All of a sudden, he had pulled her close and kissed her. It was when she finally was able to break off from his shackles that she realised what had been going on.
Right in front of them, with a face that looked half pained, half disgusted, stood her boyfriend.
"Tyson, listen, let me explain-" he was walking away quickly. 
She ran after him and stopped him by his hand. And he had slapped her. Hard.
But what really had hurt her were his words that followed.
"I didn't know you were such a two-timer. We had a bet, if you'd cheat on me or not. And I had said, with pride, that you would never do that to me." He looked at her with such hatred in his eyes. "I lost my money, 'cause of you."
He walked away. Never once did he turn back. And she stood there, repeating his words in her head.
"I lost my money, 'cause of you."

No comments:

Featured post

#37 Who am I?

'Tell me,' he said. 'Who are you?' She smiled. 'I'm an open book about a mystery you cannot solve. I'm the r...